|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| jrrobertson |
Oct 5 2026, 11:07 AM
Post
#1
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 56 Joined: 28-December 16 From: Wolverine Lake , Michigan Member No.: 20,704 Region Association: Upper MidWest
|
I am meeting Bruce Stone at the Cars & Coffee at Enderle Center this Saturday to get some parts from him. Anyone going to be there. I am from Michigan and always look forward to seeing some California 914s when I am there.
|
| ValcoOscar |
Oct 5 2026, 11:25 AM
Post
#2
|
|
Garage Life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,679 Joined: 19-November 13 From: SoCal Member No.: 16,669 Region Association: Southern California
|
I am meeting Bruce Stone at the Cars & Coffee at Enderle Center this Saturday to get some parts from him. Anyone going to be there. I am from Michigan and always look forward to seeing some California 914s when I am there. I heard recently that this weekly event moved to another nearby location in Orange. O |
| Steve |
Oct 5 2026, 05:09 PM
Post
#3
|
|
914 Guru ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 6,089 Joined: 14-June 03 From: Laguna Niguel, CA Member No.: 822 Region Association: Southern California
|
I heard it’s across the street at Bad Ass coffee of Hawaii.
https://www.pcaocr.org/upcoming-events/gspx...gde-5bs4l-9daf2 I don’t know who will be there this Saturday. I will be at the Angels Stadium Autocross this Saturday. Otherwise the best Cars & Coffee is at https://www.southoccarsandcoffee.com/ |
![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 6th October 2026 - 08:58 AM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |